KingMaker: Rise of the Dawn Lords
- All players will create two(2) characters
- All characters must be level one(1)
- Characters of the same player may not share alignment segments (ie. character 1 is lawful good, character 2 cannot be lawful or good)
- Characters may not be true neutral in alignment
- Each character must be a different race
- Each character must be a different class
- Players may not use races or classes played in other games with this Dungeon Master
- Players may not use races or classes played in the last campaign they played with their most recent Dungeon Master
- 3rd party races and/or classes may be used with permission from the Dungeon Master in advance
- Character ability scores will use the Point Purchase System. Standard Fantasy points are set at 15 points. Use the point buy generator at the above link.
- Characters may have two(2) traits. One(1) trait must be from the Kingmaker Adventure Path.
- Characters may have one(1) drawback. This allows an extra trait.
- All characters begin with 175gp which may be used to buy initial equipment.
- Characters may use craft skills and feats if desired